NameAlbion Park RSL Sub-BranchAlternative NameThe Returned and Services League of AustraliaGeolocation[1] AddressTongarra Road, Albion ParkDescriptionAlbion Park RSL Sub-Branch was formed 25 May 1944, by a party of nine, consisting of several veterans of WWI and some recently discharged servicemen from WWII. The meetings held in the Literary Institute.
The first Club building was opened 21 March, 1953 by Governor Sir John Northcott.
The first Club President was Tom King, and the Hon Secretary Manager was Jack Hawke, who remained in that position until 1958. He was succeeded by Darcy King.
Extensions to the building were made in 1956 and 1967.
A major fire destroyed most of the building on the 18th April 1970. Repairs were completed in September 1970.
A completely new building was built and officially opened by Mayor Cec Glenholmes on the 7th October, 2000.