TitlePost Office store, Tongarra Rd, Oak Flats about 1923Photo Number002155Datec.1923DescriptionThis post office and store was built by Staples & Co, developers of the Lake Illawarra Township Estate about 1923. Groceries were sold from the right hand side of the store, and the post office was located on the left.PlaceOak Flats Post Office StoreLocationOak FlatsDonorStandford, William (Bill)
Shellharbour City Council acknowledges the traditional custodians of Dharawal Country and recognises their continued connection to the land. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging and the contribution they make to the life of this city.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people should be aware that this website may contain images or names of people who have since passed.