TitleWentworth Cottage ParkPhoto Number003713Date19 April 2002DescriptionWentworth Cottage' was named after D'Arcy Wentworth. It was built by his great grandson, John E Reddall in 1896. John Carmody purchased the property in 1914 and worked it as a dairy farm. His son Ray continued working the dairy until it was resumed by the NSW Housing Commission in the early 1970s. The cottage was demolished in 1978.PlaceWentworth Cottage ParkLocationBlackbutt