TitleThomas Davis' store at TullimbarPhoto Number001624Datec.1875DescriptionThe earliest reference to the Store was in 1856 with Robert Wilson noted as storekeeper of Macquarie River, agent for the Illawarra Mercury. Joseph Dunster purchased the store in April 1856.
Thomas Davis purchased the store some time after the Dunsters moved to the 'Hill' property in 1865.
The Tullimbar Store, residence and Post Office was then purchased by Daniel Fraser (Thomas Davis' son-in-law) in 1882.
The building, still owned by Fraser, and occupied by by Thompson, was destroyed by fire in January 1892.