TitleOllie Wilson's residence, Albion ParkPhoto Number002320Date1985DescriptionThis property was formerly owned by John and Sarah McGill. The first Court of Petty Sessions was held here in 1894 and continued until the completion of the Albion Park Courthouse in 1908. Blacksmith, Ollie Wilson, arrived in Albion Park about 1914. His blacksmith's shop was located on the western side of W G Harris' garage in Tongarra Road. The house was a private residence in 2004.Place100 Tongarra RoadLocationAlbion ParkStudioJack MartinDonorMartin, Jack