NameShellharbour ScoutsDate1924Geolocation[1] AddressShellharbour VillageDescriptionThe first Shellharbour Scouts Group formed in 1924. The District Commissioner was Mr H.R.Lee, the Chief Commissioner was Mr. Raymond Moore, and the District Scout Master was Mr C.F.T.Jackson.
The SHellharbour Scout Hall was built by Edwin Klein about 1951 on the corner of Shellharbour Road and Addison Street, Shellharbour.
The Scout Hall was reputedly built from the materials used in the old boat store at the harbour, that was dismantled and rebuilt at this site.