TitleAlbion Park RSL ClubPhoto Number001737DateAugust 1999DescriptionAlbion Park RSL Sub-Branch was formed on the 25th May, 1944, the meetings held in the Literary Institute. The first Club building was opened 21st March, 1953 by Governor Sir John Northcott. The first Club President was Tom King, and the Hon Secretary Manager was Jack Hawke who remained in that position until 1958. He was succeeded by Darcy King. Extensions to the building were made in 1956 and 1967. A major fire destroyed most of the building on the 18th April 1970. Repairs were completed in September 1970. A completely new building was built and officially opened by Mayor Cec Glenholmes on the 7th October, 2000.LocationAlbion ParkDonorHarris, Claude