L H O’Brien was Locking Hill quarry manager from Oct 1921 until July 1926, (Kiama Independent & Shoalhaven Advertiser 17 July 1926) for Blue Metal Quarries Limited (the first company at the site). The inclusion of Mrs O’Brien and children strongly suggests that O’Brien took this (and the other early photos).
Comments by Phil Rickard, 'Light Rail Research Society Inc', 2025. LocationDunmoreDonorKiama Library